Accountants with extensive financial knowledge, real-world experience, decision-making skills, and strong communication skills are vital for companies of all sizes and have enormous career chances.
Best Accounting Course in Ernakulam
Prospective accountants normally need at least a bachelor’s degree in the field, although master’s programs and combined bachelor’s and master’s programs are available. The latter programs are helpful for those who plan to take the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exam, as they help them meet the certification requirement of 150 semester hours. In addition to pursuing a degree in accounting alone, aspiring accountants can choose from broader business administration programs that have an accounting emphasis.
Undergraduates learn about basic accounting principles, taxation, auditing, fraud detection, and accounting information systems. Graduate students usually study advanced accounting topics, such as tax research, advanced accounting law, advanced financial and cost accounting, and accounting ethics. All programs typically have some general business coursework included.
Graduates who want to provide public accounting services on their own need to earn CPA certification, which requires passing a series of exams, meeting educational requirements, and having work experience. There are also the Certified Management Accountant (CMA) and Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) credentials available.
Here are common concepts taught in accountant courses:
- Auditing process and standards
- Cost analysis
- Financial statements and reporting
- Tax deductions and liabilities
- International accounting
- Business and/or tax research methods
- Global economy
Accounting Course details
- Industry-relevant curriculum
- Competence of core concepts with practical insights
- Prohub Learning provides learning material, which also includes books, classroom / live online tutoring
- Hybrid learning – through a mix of face-to-face sessions and learning management sessions.
Eligibility & duration
- Students pursuing B.Com / M.Com / BBA / BSc / BA and / or accountants working in the industry
- Candidates pursuing graduation with 45% aggregate in year 1 & 2 or both or 45% if they have already completed graduation
- Enrollment for the course will be based on academic record evaluation and personal interaction
|Diploma Executive Accountant program||3 Months|
5 REASONS TO JOIN PRO HUB
- Unlimited Interviews till you get placed
- Courses approved by National Council for Technology & Training – NACTET
- Classes handled by Kerala’s Top Financial Consultants
- Live Experience working with Prohub’s Accounting & Finance Team
- Partners of SAP, Tally, Xero, Quick Books
What Makes this Program one of the Best Accounting Courses in Kochi?
- Approved by Nactet – An Autonomous Organisation affiliated with the Government of India
- Training Sessions handled by Professionals with 10+ Years of Experience in Accounting & Finance
- Full Fledged Placement Support after Training
For more details refer – Pro Hub Learning
More about Prohub Learning
We would like to take this opportunity to introduce ProHub Learning, a vertical of ProHub Process Management Pvt Ltd, and establish a long-term professional mutually beneficial relationship with you and your institution. Prohub provides one of the best accounting courses in kochi.
Based at the business capital of Kerala, Cochin, ProHub Learning, the finishing school for future commerce professionals, is the learning vertical of ProHub Process Management Private Limited.
Since 2014, our team of business and commercial experts have been inevitable contributors to business Strategy and Support services to our clients. In our meritorious journey until now, we have served 50 plus clients from across industries including Manufacturing, Education, Healthcare, Fitness and Beauty, Automobile, Textile, and Trade & Services across the globe. We are end-to-end solution providers starting with Strategy building, financial planning, operational & compliance structure, incubation, business process building, training, performance management, internal and strategic audits, and expansion strategies.